- Owner/Editor of Wormhole Electric Digital Publishing
- Freelance Editor
- Audio Editor – quality checking
- Project Manager
- Editing: Substantive, line edit and copy editing-proofreading
- Working with English as a second language authors
- Audio Editing for Quality
- Excellent time management
- Word processing
- Problem Solving
- Google cloud
- Adobe Acrobat markup, track it
- Practiced at writing video voice over scripts
Full time freelance/contract editor and ghostwriter 2015 - present
- Editing and ghost writing for an author whose manuscript was selected by Hay House for publication. Job responsibilities included: detailed line-by-line content editing, sentence and paragraph structure; sentence and paragraph sequencing; rewriting as needed; grammar, punctuation; documentation and formatting;
- Line edit and copy edit (nuts and bolts or proofreading) for a spiritual thriller;
- Line editing project for an author submitting to a writing competition;
- Editing project of a book by an artist explaining a new fiberglass technique;
- Working with professional writers and coordinating website changes with a technical support team.
- Remote Audio Quality checker for Learning Ally.
- Job responsibilities as editor of Wormhole Electric Digital Publishing include: content editing and final proofreading of novellas and books; consolidating stories and books into anthologies; coordinating two other editors.
- Job responsibilities as Owner of Wormhole Electric Digital Publishing include: project management, contacting and scheduling authors for monthly ezine publication; publishing monthly ezine publication on Amazon; coordinating web design for monthly changes to web site; contacting potential authors with invitation to write for Wormhole Electric and reviewing submissions; final format of monthly home page for web site.
Estrogen: A Woman's Journey into Post Menopause
Generation Y: Hotwired! Facts, Myths, Tips
Last of the Millennials in the Post-secondary Classroom: A Baker’s Dozen Tips
Full time instructor/professor of English at The Art Institute of Colorado 1997 – 2017
- Job responsibilities as lead instructor for developmental English and English Composition I and II and co-instructor for General Education Capstone – a course designed for students to further research trends and implications within their intended career field: teach basic writing and reading skills for variety of educational levels from freshmen to seniors. Position included tutoring, editing student papers, helping with the development of content, appropriate word choice and essay structure and format, screening sources, ideas, concepts and helping students develop research concepts for courses within their degree plan. Also work with English as a second language students to hone their English writing skills.
- Educational Training Master of Arts in Education - Regis University
- Specialty: Adult Learning – reading and writing emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Western State College
- University College Denver University – Masters Certificate in Creative Writing
- Online courses in editing, copy writing, copy editing
I Am Especially Good At
Time Management Organization Research Editing Proofreading
Problem solving Project Management Audio Quality Checking
Creating and developing Manuals Training and developing support materials – step-by-step processes Track it
Competent at Adobe Acrobat markup Practiced at writing video voice over manuscripts